Taped up the helmet for the red coat yesterday with no real idea what I wanted to do, just tried a few designs as I went along. It turned out well minus a couple bleed throughs. Finished off today with taping up for the blue, which was actually going to be the next colour but I wanted to add more depth so I added this coat at the last minute.
Picked up the Arbor Cypher yesterday for an insanely good price!
I had her out for a bit today where the roads weren’t slush and I have to say I’m very excited to put this board through the paces come spring. Came with Paris 180mm V2 Trucks and Arbor Sucrose Formula 72mm, 78a wheels.